Thursday, October 06, 2005

Avian Flu

Maxed Out Mama have been blogging about avian flu eversince I read her blog. I enjoyed her other topics (especially the legal ones) but never paid much attention to the avian flu topic. I knew that it was dangerous, but I did not think that it post a serious international threat. Boy, was I wrong. Of late, it shows that MaxedOutMama has better foresight than me - almost prescience.
Maxed Out Mama is where you want to stop in for avian flu update. Katrina and now Avian Flu taught me that there are other natural threats beside homocidal humans.
UPDATE: As soon as I finish posting, she put one up.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Minh-Duc, she is RS Moneyselected plus the Republican senators rejected to break a filibuster to compliment the girl. 7 Republican senators arranged how they wouldn't service bursting any filibuster toGuild wars 2 Gold confirm the woman.

1:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home