Wednesday, August 17, 2005

My Favorite Hayek(s)


I have a dilemma. Being both a lover of beautiful women and brainy economists (as well as a hardcore free-market defender), I cannot decide which of the two Hayek(s) I love more – Salma or Friedrich. The later stimulates my intellect; the former stimulates my _____ (you know what). Of course, I have seen most of the movies that feature the gorgeous Salma but read only one book of Friedrich (The Road to Serfdom).

Luckily, this website of Glen Whitman keeps the score – Friedrich win by one point. Regardless, you will not see me post any picture of the 101 years old and very dead Nobel laureate. However, I will post plenty picture of Salma.

4 Comments:

Blogger VietPundit said...

More, please! :-)

3:55 PM  
Anonymous Cheap RS Gold said...

Thank you for sharing. Glad to see you.It is really a good post.Cheap RS Gold
Runescape Gold
Buy Runescape Gold
RS GP
Cheap Runescape Gold

10:57 PM  
Blogger ambersbridal said...

A holy church, rings, a bouquet, a 3-floor wedding cake, lace wedding dress
champagne, and the moving promise “ I do”, make up the happiest moment in one’s life. Then it is the wedding.
lace wedding gowns
A gorgeous wedding dress has been inside a girl’s dream since she was five years old. It is widely said that the bride is the most beautiful woman all over the world.
Bridal gowns vary in different parts of the world. For example, cheap wedding dresses plus sizein traditional Chinese culture, the color red is regarded for centuries as the symbol of good luck; while in the Occident, wedding dresses 2012 a full-length white wedding dress is always associated with romance and sanctity. But, with the globalization, wedding dresses tend to be alike in the whole world.

1:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Friedrich earnBuy D3 Gold by means of one point. Irregardless, you do not view us publish almost any picture with the Tips yrs . old and incredibly expended Nobel laureate. Even so, I most certainly will article plenty Cheap RS Goldphotograph associated with Salma.

12:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home