Friday, July 08, 2005

This Weekend


I am writing a piece on terrorist planning cycle – an analysis on how they did it in London. It is technical in nature and should provide readers with the basic understanding of terrorist operation. There is commonality between all terrorist operation, regardless of ideology and circumstance. I hope to explain it in the next post.
I also have National Guard drill this weekend (and the piece is rather long), so the post will not be up until late Sunday or early Monday.

I also decide to fly the Union Jack on my blog, every post until the end of the 14th of July. In the British, we could not have truer friend. Unlike other allies, they are not fair weather friend. Let hope that we are not either.
Have a great weekend, everyone.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Mixed Humor said...

Look foward to the piece Minh.

11:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ditto.

Sissy Willis
sisu

6:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home