Sunday, May 15, 2005

Welcome

Welcome Chrenkoff's readers. Hope you enjoy your staty. Just a couple of lines from Arthur, and my traffic increased ten folds. Thanks, Arthur. My house is far more humble than Arthur's, but I can at least be hospitable.

I apologize that I was not here earlier to greet you. I went to Charlotte, NC over the weekend for a reunion with my war-buddies. We served together in Iraq last year (2004). Before our tour, we were strangers, now we are best of friends.

I just drove for seven hours, so I will go sleep now. More blogging tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Blogger lizandwow said...

  The most beneficial Self-help guide to Cataclysm Jewelry Strategies is a form of problem intended for Seriously participants to take a position a lot of time enjoying the Cheap WOW Gold Eu but nonetheless usually do not create a massive amount yellow metal. Plenty of participants as you include formerly expert Buying WOW Goldyou will require on your consumables as well as the Disaster growth.

12:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home