Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Social Security and Medicare Reform

After reading my betrayal on conservative idea by suggesting a National Healthcare, Dan at NoSpeedBumps give a link to his proposal, after he graciously blogged about my post on Yalta. Dan came up with a novel concept that completely eliminate my least favorite program, Social Security, as well as Medicare and replace them with three interdependent programs: Health Saving Account, Retirement Saving Account, and Effective Flat Tax. There will be Government subsidy, but Dan argues that it is less intrusive than the current situation with Social Security, Medicare, and our convoluted tax system. I do not think a novice like me should explain it. There is a good chance I will misrepresent it. So go read for yourself. Dan even has chart and graph.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home